Monday, June 21, 2010

Stephanie - Pin-up

Stephanie and Sarg


I showed up at Stephanie's condo with all of my equipment ready to do the pin-up shoot. I walked in the door and was greeted with a very excited 7 month old pitbull puppy named Sarg, He was sooo excited that he peed on my leg. I couldn't stop laughing... hey, it's what pups do. Once he calmed down... sort of, Stephanie grabbed some doggie treats and we started. Sarg was very cooperative... as long as he got his treat. He has one of the cutest biggest faces I have ever seen on a pup!

We finished pictures with him then focused on Stephanie. I am not going to lie, she was nervous at first, but like any first time models, they're nervous but then they become a professional! Stephanie did an amazing job and totally rocked the pin-up look.

Thank you for such a fun shoot. I can't wait for the next one!!!


gorgeous


I was in love with the background


one of my favorites

the tattoo rocks

such intensity in Steph's face











No comments:

Post a Comment